“Travancore Medicity provides critical and intensive care to patients with round-the-clock service of specialized physician.”
The Critical Care and Intensive Care departments of Travancore Medicity provide state-of-the-art facilities for the patients. Patients will receive close monitoring and support from equipment and medication which is only available in the critical care setting. Patients with a variety of medical illnesses are cared for by highly trained medical officers and critical care registered nurses who provide around the clock care.
- 14 bedded ventilator supported ICUs
- Negative Pressure Isolation Unit for all contagious diseases
- Dependent Dialysis Unit for critically ill renal patients
- Bronchoscope Unit assistance to Critical Care divisions
- 1 nursing and 1 respiratory therapists support for each bed